A trustworthy classic of Bible scholarship, this compact and inexpensive edition of Smith's is more than just a dictionary defining thousands of biblical words. It's a complete Bible study resource, packed with page after page of essential information like . . .
• Descriptions of important Bible characters and locations
• Dozens of maps and charts to deepen Old and New Testament understanding
• Chronological tables of events for quick, accurate reference
• 4,000 questions and answers designed to challenge and instruct
• Background on biblical life including such items as weights and measures, idols, vegetation, geography, kings and queens, musical instruments, animals, traditions and customs, food, political movements and more